- 1. Difference or dissimilarity between things or people that are being compared.
- Thesaurus: divergence, incompatibility, disparity, variation, distinction, heterogeneity, diversity; Antonym: agreement, uniformity.
- Thesaurus: antithesis, reverse, converse, inverse.
- 1. To compare so as to reveal differences.
- Thesaurus: compare, differentiate, distinguish, distinguish between, discriminate between.
- Thesaurus: differ, vary, set off, diverge, mismatch, oppose.
- Form: contrast with something (often)
- As an opposite to them or something distinct from them.