- 1. Perfect; highest and best possible or conceivable.
- Thesaurus: typical, model, archetypical, prototypical, perfect, supreme, exemplary, fitting.
- Thesaurus: utopian, imaginary, abstract, theoretical, unattainable, chimerical, fanciful; Antonym: practical, earthly, real.
- 1. The highest standard of behaviour, perfection, beauty, etc.
2. Someone or something that is considered to be perfect.
- Thesaurus: archetype, standard, model, example, prototype, epitome, exemplar, image, paradigm, paragon.
- In an ideal way.
- In ideal circumstances.